5 Reasons Why You Should Own a Label MakerYou’ve seen them in the store. All those little buttons. The tape cassettes. The promise of perfectly lined up words and phrases, phrases you will stick on files and bins that will keep you organized for eternity…
You’ve may be hemming and hawing and asking yourself–do I really need one?
Should you buy a label maker?
Five Reasons Why You Should Own a Label Maker
1. Label makers make our lives easier.They’re light, portable and those labels help us identify items quickly–saving us time and energy. Label makers are especially helpful to those who have illegible handwriting, too.
2. Label makers make getting organized enjoyable.Label Makers make people happy. Thus, people are happy when they are getting organized, making the process more enjoyable.
3. You can express yourself with label maker tape.Do you know the phrase, “It’s not all black and white?’ Well, neither are the label maker tape cassettes. Most often, I use black text on white tape but there are other options such as black text on clear tape, black text on yellow or black text on red tape.
4. Printed labels make you feel organized.Printed labels are easily identifiable and readable–close-up and from far away. They create order where they may be chaos.
5. You’ll be the envy of all your friends!They’re going to wish their files and bins could look as great and be as organized as yours with that label maker in your hand!