5 Amazing Benefits of Mobile Printing in the OfficeIt’s a mobile world. Mobile devices have taken over popular culture and business- and quickly. It’s not surprising, considering the vast number of applications and benefits to private life and in business. Mobile technology has made communication and navigation easier, shopping more convenient, and many things in the business world, like printing, easier and more efficient.
Top 5 Benefits of Mobile PrintingMobile connectivity is a must in today’s business world. On demand is the new buzzword and businesses who do not comply may find themselves left behind their competition. Mobile printing is one popular business application manufacturers like Lexmark and Sharp have integrated into their desktop solutions. Consider the following 5 benefits of mobile printing for your business:
1) Print from AnywhereMobile apps allow you to print from anywhere- whether at home, the office, or even on the road. Mobile technology makes it possible to access business files and data from wherever you are for printing and viewing.
2) Print from any deviceYou can print from desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone. Mobile printing allows you to print from your device of choice, or whichever device the situation calls for. Imagine leaving a couple of pages you need for an afternoon appointment on your office printer. In the not-so-distant past, you’d probably just have to wing it. Not so anymore. Instead, you find the nearest office supply or copy store and access the document using a tablet or even a smartphone and print it just in time for your important meeting. Mobile printing to the rescue.
3) Capture and share dataMobile printing apps allow you to scan documents using a smartphone or tablet. You can then forward or print them to share with clients or co-workers. Capture e-signatures, print paperwork, or send data directly into your workflows.
4) Empower mobile employeesThe mobile employee is empowered to be flexible and productive. You can work from just about anywhere and have access to all your business data for viewing, printing, and sharing. Work on a document at a coffee shop or at your breakfast table and print it at your office for your afternoon meeting.
5) Boost productivityThe ability to print from anywhere using any device makes your employees more efficient. They are able to print on the go more effectively and with greater ease than ever before. These enhancements make it easier for the remote or traveling employee to do their job which boosts your overall productivity.